Our Practice was founded in 1927 as W. Cross and Co and over the years we’ve evolved into a reputable practice building strong, well-established relationships with local and regional businesses and government bodies along the way.
Michael Coxey joined the firm in 1974 and, later, Peter McVeigh and Morag Browning in the mid 1980s. We are always looking to the future, developing skills and responding to the market. Which is why…
- Anthony Lewis joined us in 1998. He qualified FCCA in 2000 and ACA in 2018.
- We successfully merged with McAleavy & Co. in Saltney in 2009 – they had a good reputation and shared our client care values.
- We set up Business Essentials during the recession for those clients who wanted to be more self-sufficient and manage cost.
- Our focus on learning and development meant we achieved Investors in People Gold in 2011 (1st accountants in Wales to do so)
- We were founder members of Wrexham Business Professionals.
- We merged with Hall Livsey Brown (Chester) in 2019 which helped expand the company - both in team size and expertise.
- The directors proudly head a team of dedicated professionals working for and committed to our clients.