Our Practice was founded in 1927 as W. Cross and Co and over the years we’ve evolved into a reputable practice building strong, well-established relationships with local and regional businesses and government bodies along the way.
Michael Coxey joined the firm in 1974 and Co-Directors Peter McVeigh and Morag Browning in the mid 1980s. We are always looking to the future, developing skills and responding to the market. Which is why more recently…
- Anthony Lewis joined us in 1998. He qualified FCCA in 2000 and ACA in 2018.
- We successfully merged with McAleavy & Co. in Saltney in 2009 – they had a good reputation and shared our client care values.
- We set up Business Essentials during the recession for those clients who wanted to be more self-sufficient and manage cost.
- Our focus on learning and development meant we achieved Investors in People Gold in 2011 (1st accountants in Wales to do so)
- We were founder members of Wrexham Business Professionals.
- The directors proudly head a team of dedicated professionals working for and committed to our clients.